Friday, January 11, 2008

Rhapsody on Facebook

A few of the guys at work have been working a the Rhapsody Facebook Plugin. I'm new to Facebook but, the plugin is pretty cool. You can search for music (all the normal artist/album/song) play music right in the site, and even send recommendations to your friends.

Dropping the player on somebody's wall while being simultaneously unobtrusive is pretty nice too.

Since my facebook account is pretty new, I just treat the site like a lightweight music player.

If you're into the whole social networking thing, give it a try.
.
.

Labels: , ,

permalink
Links to this post

1 Comments:

At 16 April, 2009 10:48, Blogger Unknown said...

How do you get the rhapsody posts to show up on your wall? I just started playing with this thing myself...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Links to this post on: