Thursday, January 10, 2008

Refactoring Even Faster …. with method draging in eclipse ….

Today I was doing some refactoring in RAD (Rational Application Developer) and found my self looking over in the package explorer thinking gee I’ll have to move that method over to the class I just created to get rid of the two classes I’m factoring out. I looked over and thought I should be able to just drag it down into the other class. BAM like a champ when I grabbed that green orb it moved right over when I plopped it down on the new class, updated all the reference just like I would have done it via ALT+SHIFT+V and navigate around to the class I wanted it to go.

Normally I’m a keyboard Jedi but I guess I’ll be making an exception.

Labels: , , , ,

permalink
Links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Links to this post on: